Las Vegas Estate Planning Attorney
Sound Legal Counsel Provided to the Residents of Nevada
At Roland Law Firm, we provide our clients with sound legal counsel in order to create an estate plan that best reflects their personal needs. In doing so, we help our clients better protect their lives, the lives of their loved ones, as well as their hard-earned property. Our exceptional Las Vegas estate planning attorneys have over 30 years of combined legal experience and know what it takes to draft effective and personalized estate and business plans.
Our Las Vegas and Henderson firm has the legal skill needed to represent your unique case involving:
- Wills & Trusts: You should specify exactly how you want your estate and finances distributed upon your death. A well drafted will can minimize future disagreements between family members as well as ensure your assets are properly distributed. Trusts hold specific assets for the benefit of another, as well as help avoid probate after your time of passing.
- Healthcare Directives: A health care power of attorney specifies your exact wishes regarding your medical treatment. When facing times of incapacity and you are no longer able to make important decisions on your own behalf, a healthcare directive will speak for you when you cannot speak for yourself. This way, you can ensure your wishes will be followed.
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements: These are contract signed by both individuals who are to be married (a "pre-nup") or by married individuals after their marriage (a "post-nup"). These set forth specific instructions as to how the couple's assets and income will be distributed in the event of a separation or divorce, or upon a death. We can provide you with the necessary knowledge and tools to create a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement best reflects your agreement.
- Co-Habitation Agreements: In Nevada, a co-habitation agreement is signed between two unmarried individuals who are living together. Included in, but not limited to, are terms involving the distribution of money, inheritance, payment of debts, permission to make medical decisions for their partner, and future financial assistance from one to the other.
- Property Agreements: A property agreement sets forth what comprises community property of the married couple as well as what is the separate property of an individual spouse. At Roland Law Firm, we can help you draft a property agreement and assist you in defining your property rights.
Speak with an elder law attorney from the firm today!
When planning for your estate, our exceptional elder law attorneys can get you started on the right path toward protecting your loved ones and securing your property. We have the experience and dedication necessary to be able to assist clients with all of their legal needs. Not only do we want to clear up any confusion involved in estate planning, but we want to empower our clients to be able to make relevant decisions in the matter. As a client of the firm, we offer a free case evaluation and are committed in representing your individual needs.
Contact Roland Law Firm to set up a consultation with our exceptional attorneys and get started with your case in estate planning!